- We have a two-night minimum stay over the weekends from Memorial Day weekend through the end of September. However, single night stays occasionally fit into our calendar. Please check with us for availability.
- Check in time is between 4:00pm and 6:00pm. Other arrangements may be made with innkeeper, provided 24 hours notice is given.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Children, ages 12+, are welcome.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets.
- TouVelle House is 100% smoke free environment indoors, side porches, and the swimming pool area. Smoking is allowed only in designated outdoor areas. Guests are responsible for any damages, replacement, additional cleaning or loss caused by guest smoking or any other abuse to our guest rooms without further authorization. This policy applies to electronic/vapor cigarettes as well.
Rates & Discounts
- All room rates are based on double occupancy; $35/night is charged for the additional person in the Garden Suite.
- Quoted rates do not include Occupancy Tax of 10%.
- Discounts are offered for military and sworn law enforcement personnel upon request. Proof of service is required.
- AAA & AARP discounts available upon eligibility.
- Corporate and Government rates also available with limitations. Please call directly to book a corporate or government stay.
- All discounts are applied at the discretion of the innkeeper and are not guaranteed.
- Our rates are seasonal and therefore change throughout the year. Our winter rates are in affect from December 1 to the last day of February. Discounts will not be applied to reservations taken during our winter period. However, our "Stay 3" package will automatically be applied to a reservation of three or more nights when booked directly.
Cancellations and Changes in Reservations
- We require at least (3) three days' notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than three days prior to your arrival date will result in a 50% charge of the full reservation amount.
- Group reservations of three or more rooms will require a deposit equal to one night for each room. These deposits are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation, a 50% charge of the full reservation amount will be collected. If the cancellation is received less than (7) seven days prior to the arrival date, 100% of the reservation amount will be collected.
- Full price for each night of the entire reservation will be charged if a guest fails to arrive.